Your business page on Facebook is an opportunity to connect with your audience in a genuine way. Follow our top five tips for successful posts:
- Post regularly, at least once a week, but don’t bombard your followers.
- Posts should be engaging and varied. You should include tips and advice, sale announcements, stock arrivals, what goes on behind the scenes, testimonials and links to your website, blog posts or e-newsletter.
- Keep it short - news feeds can be crowded so people tend to scroll past long posts.
- Use images - photos and videos capture attention and are more likely to be commented on or shared.
- Stay positive. Social media is not the place to be defensive or negative.