Top five tips for successful social media posts:
- Posts should be engaging and varied.
- Include tips and advice, sale announcements, stock arrivals, what goes on behind the scenes, testimonials and links to your website, blog posts or e-newsletter.
- Post regularly, at least once a week, but don’t bombard your followers.
- Keep it short - news feeds can be crowded so people tend to scroll past long posts.
- Use images - photos and videos capture attention and are more likely to be commented on or shared.
- Stay positive. Online is not the place to be defensive or negative.
Buzz created these for some retail clients
Facebook posts below include images and copy for a variety of posts.
A business birthday celebration, advice article relevant to followers, VIP discounts for Facebook followers only and highlighting the benefits of a new product available.