Facebook client: Fairy Flowers
The advertising goal
Fairy Flowers approached Buzz Marketing about running a Valentines Day campaign to increase both their sales and Facebook followers. The advertising campaign was based on the idea that while most women receive much-appreciated red roses on Valentines Day, this is actually not their preferred bouquet. This successful advertising campaign increased sales by 50% from the same day the previous year.
The promotional plan
A new Facebook cover photo was created and a Facebook album consisting of eight stunning Fairy Flowers bouquets. A love song theme to name each one.
For example, a beautiful mix of lilies, roses, chrysanthemums and celosia was called ‘Crazy For You’; we named a bouquet of cheery sunflowers ‘You Are The Sunshine Of My Life’; and a traditional bouquet of red roses was ‘Kiss From A Rose’.
- We invited Fairy Flowers’ Facebook followers to look through the album and like their favourite bouquet or bouquets.
- Followers were invited to tag their partner if they wanted to drop them a hint!
- Voting forms were available in store complemented by a poster.
- Buzz Marketing kept an eye on the comments, ran a Facebook advertisement and posted on Fairy Flowers Facebook page.
- The business owner was very happy with results.