Branding is not just a logo!
Branding can be described as what your company does and how it behaves.
Your branding tells your customers what you stand for. Perhaps it’s quality, innovation, value for money, good business ethics, eco-friendly products or fantastic customer service.
Ideally your branding will promote a strong connection with your customers and encourage loyalty. How both customers and prospects feel about your brand is determined not only by their experiences, but their perceptions. Some of these you are able to influence and others you can’t.
Buzz Marketing can help you define your brand and ensure it remains consistent in all areas of your business. Staying focused on what your brand stands for helps your customers feel they can depend on your products or services and keep them coming back for more. Once you have a great plan, you can choose the perfect business name and logo, as a visual representation of your brand.
Questions to help you define your brand
- What would you like clients to know about you?
- What first impression would you like clients to have?
- Which of your personal values do you bring to your work?
- What do clients need from you in a practical and professional sense?
- What emotional support do clients need from you?
- What level of service can a client expect from you?
- Consider what you offer a client that most others can’t.
- What do other professionals do that you don’t like?
- Describe your current average client.
- How do most clients feel when you first meet them?
- Describe your dream client.
- Where do your preferred clients live or work?
- How do you think your colleagues perceive you?
Company attributes & values
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Clear communication
- Solutions orientated
Call us to start your new brand plan today!
"A partnership with Qualitas Builders will ensure expert advice and professional guidance, minimising the stress around building your home. Qualitas Builders is dedicated to providing comprehensive project management, delivering you a superior home on budget and on time."
Amanda & Bryce Chisholm of Qualitas Builders