If you’ve just had your first website built, or have a new URL, now is the perfect time to update your social media and current listings.
With most consumers searching online, it’s crucial your business is listed in online directories.
Where should I list my business?
There are many places where you can list your business for free including:
• Google My Business, Google+ and Google Maps
• LinkedIn - both your personal and business pages
• Social media eg. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
• Community directories - search your area on Google
• Industry specific directories
• Suppliers and stockists lists
• Your networking groups or local business group, BOB, BNI, Venus etc
• Business associations e.g. Chamber of Commerce
• Complementary business partners