Content is King!
A website needs to do more than act like a directory telling people how to find or contact you.
We'll work with you to develop website content that attracts visitors, tells them how you can help and encourages them to take action!
The first step is to make sure your home and landing pages are informative, direct visitors further into your website and include lead generation strategies.
Your website needs to regularly change and grow to boost your Google rankings. This is because search engines recognise and rate new content pages and posts with relevant keywords and phrases. Make sure to be strategic about your new content though. If it isn’t compatible with the algorithms used by search engines, you're missing out on incredible opportunities.
Websites also need to be designed for viewing on mobile devices
What can be added to my website?
Websites should change regularly, like a shop front window or a magazine cover to attract attention not just from visitors, but from search engines.
Examples of new content:
- Latest product releases
- Events you've sponsored with links to the organisation
- Case studies showcasing a variety of problems solved
- Team success, awards, recognition and training
- Industry events attended by the team
- FAQs that answer relevant questions customers may have
- Blog posts and articles relevant to your customer demographic
- Guest blogs by experts on complimentary topics
- Photo galleries
- Videos – how to, info, Vlogs
- Before and after images
- Lead generation - checklists, downloads, info packs
- Social media links, a feed and share buttons
We can update your current website by:
Allow your customers to shop online from your existing website or start fresh:
- Tailor-made design & website construction
- Personal service & professional copywriting
- Integration with Paypal & customer friendly e-cart
- Professional product photography can be arranged
- Creating and managing Google Adwords
"Danni and Michelle at Buzz Marketing are a pleasure to work with and they are really, really good at what they do. Combining all the technical know how of websites and rankings and SEO with well-considered design and copy. Thanks so much for all your hard work!"
Daniel Smithwood, IronOak Financial Services